FedBiz IT Solutions was awarded the Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V – Group B – HUBZone set-aside by NASA on May 1, 2015. SEWP V is an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) 10 year contract with a maximum value of $20 billion. This contract provides a range of advanced information technology and computer technologies, high-end scientific and engineering processing capabilities,and network equipment. SEWP V is a government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs) offers procurement for the entire federal government and their authorized contractors.
Easy to Order
View the?FedBiz IT Solutions SEWP V Ordering Guide here for ordering information.
Please contact our contract manager for purchasing assistance, quotes or additional information about ordering:
- Computing – Handhelds, Tablets, Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations, and Servers
- Storage – NAS, SAN, Tape Library, File Server, Virtual, Cloud
- Networking – Routers, Switches, Firewall, Gateways
- Software – O/S, Applications, Database, Storage Management, Office Automation
- Image Print Devices – Printers, Scanners, Digital Imaging
- Cyber Security – Network Security Appliances, Physical Security (IT Related), Antivirus S/W, Email, Insider Threats
- Video Conferencing systems
- Support Services – Site Surveys, Installation, Implementation, Training, Warranty, and Maintenance
Contract Number: NNG15SD01B
Contract Manager: Don Tiaga | firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Contract Manager: Marc Tiaga | email@example.com
Contract Expires: April 30, 2025
Contract Processing Fee: As of February 1, 2018, the SEWP Surcharge for all orders is a 0.375% and is included in our pricing.